Halogen globes are dangerous

Posted by matthew on Dec 3, 2005 in life |

Okay, this is beyond a joke. For the THIRD time one of our halogen globes has just burst for no reason, and this time it really hurt. I had just entered the smallest room in the house and about 10 seconds into a leak heard a loud *pop* and felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. A split second later a shower of hot glass hit the ground all around me. One of the pieces had lodged itself into my neck and I could smell my hair burning. Not happy. I’m going to figure out who makes these globes and write them a letter. Something ain’t right.

1 Comment